Friday, March 11, 2011

Did you hear the one about...

"How do I send this to someone else?"

You know those people in your e-life with whom your only contact is forwards of jokes or sappy expressions of friendship replete with lame animated gifs?
3d_dog_face.gif - (28K)
Yes. I fear the parents have become forwarding fiends. As soon as I walked in last time, dad wanted to know how to forward an e-mail to my brother. Then he enthusiastically shows me all these off-colour jokes their friends have sent them, even covering up the punch lines so I don't jump ahead and ruin the joke.

Finally I'm like – Seriously, dad, you're showing me this stuff? And sending them to my brother at his work address?

Now my mom wants to make sure we forward one to her sister, because it's so funny. The one about the man in the nursing home who prefers the company of a certain woman because she has Parkinson's.


I've created monsters. Dirty monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment